"KINDRED SPIRITS ARE NOT SO SCARCE AS I USED TO THINK.
IT'S SPLENDID TO FIND OUT THERE ARE SO MANY OF THEM IN THE WORLD."
- Anne of Green Gables

Kindred Spirits

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

AMAZING Cakes!

The cakes below were made by a lady named Zhanna, from St. Petersburg, Russia. Everything is edible... there are no artificial decorations (plastic, metal, etc.) These are sooo amazing! I sure wish I could decorate cakes like that! Today my random question was: "What kind of tape is used for sculpting?" Well, if the lady who made these cakes could get ahold of tape meant for sculpting (if such a thing exists), then I wonder what she could make out of it... hmm. :) My favorites are: the sewing machine, the woodsman, the mushroom, and the military award. (I still like the others, too. :))
































So, which were your favorites?
Feel free to save any of these pictures... :)
I hoped you enjoyed the pictures as much as I did!
Have a great day!
~Stephanie

1 comment:

Nonexistant anymore said...

What can I say? WOW!!!!!!! 0.0