"KINDRED SPIRITS ARE NOT SO SCARCE AS I USED TO THINK.
IT'S SPLENDID TO FIND OUT THERE ARE SO MANY OF THEM IN THE WORLD."
- Anne of Green Gables

Kindred Spirits

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I Got Awarded!


I got this award from Poppy at Mold Me, Make Me. Thanks Poppy! :)


Here are the rules:

1. List 8 stories or books that you would like to live in

2. List 8 other bloggers who deserve this award

3. Comment on their blog, and tell them they won an award

1.

  1. USS Enterprise (Star Trek)
  2. Florin (The Princess Bride)
  3. England (Pride and Prejudice)
  4. Appalachian Mountains (Christy)
  5. Narnia (Chronicles of Narnia)
  6. Edoras (LotR)
  7. Naboo (Star Wars)
  8. Prince Edward Island (Anne of Green Gables)
2.
  1. Justin
  2. Carrie
  3. Elizabeth
  4. Jo March
  5. Taylor
  6. Earwen
  7. Eldarwen
  8. Cassie

~Stephanie

3 comments:

Taylor said...

Thanks, but I already got this award! And I can't for the life of me think of any more worlds I would like to live in! lol But thanks a ton anyways! :)

Cassandra said...

Thanks so much! This is a really fun award! =D

Forever in Christ,
Cassie

Elizabeth said...

Thanks Stephanie!