"KINDRED SPIRITS ARE NOT SO SCARCE AS I USED TO THINK.
IT'S SPLENDID TO FIND OUT THERE ARE SO MANY OF THEM IN THE WORLD."
- Anne of Green Gables

Kindred Spirits

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Interesting Quotes

Here are some interesting quotes I happened upon at Scraps from My Workbasket; these are my favorites:

Going to church doesn't make you a Christian, anymore than standing in your garage makes you a car.

I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
~Mark Twain


Vegetarian? That's an old Indian word that means "lousy hunter."
~Andy Rooney

The first one makes a very good point, the second one is very interesting and makes you think, and the third one makes me laugh (not to mention that I also heartily agree with the point it's making!).

~Stephanie

P.S. Here a quote from my aunt: "Logic makes so much sense."

No comments: