"KINDRED SPIRITS ARE NOT SO SCARCE AS I USED TO THINK.
IT'S SPLENDID TO FIND OUT THERE ARE SO MANY OF THEM IN THE WORLD."
- Anne of Green Gables

Kindred Spirits

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Tag from Carrie :)

1. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
New Zealand or the UK. I love the scenery there.


2.
Why did you start blogging?
A couple friends had blogs, and it looked fun. I originally had a blog on homeschoolblogger.com, but switched to blogger because it's easier. I'm lousy at HTML unless it's copy and paste. :)

3. What is your ambition?
To get married (if that's God's will) or be a missionary here in America.

4.
How many siblings do you have?
8

5. What's your favorite subject in school?
My favorite subjects were Literature and History. I'm graduated now. :)

6. What is your favorite Bible verse?
Prov. 8:33
"Heed instruction and be wise, and do not neglect it."

John 3:16
"For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have eternal life."

Both verses are NAS translation.

7. What is one of your hobbies?
Reading.

8. If someone handed you a five dollar bill, what would you do with it?
a. slip it in your wallet and think, "Ooh, this will buy me a yummy meal at Sonic!"
b. shove it in your pocket and forget about it, then while you're doing laundry you find it and say, "Hey, mom! Here's that five dollar bill I got the other day!"
c. give it to your younger sibling. It's just five dollars.
d. use it to buy that homeless man a meal.

Well, with the way the economy is going, I'd do d.

9. If your sibling came to you with their math book and asked for help, you'd say:
a. "Oh, here, let me help you."
b. "Too bad. I'm not good at math. Go ask mom."
c. "I'm sorry, I'm not very good at math. Can you go ask someone else?"
d. "I'm not good at math, but I'll try!"

It depends on the level of math, so either a or d.

10. If you could have only one of the following abilities, which would it be?
a. singing
b. sewing
c. skateboarding
d. song writing
e. guitar playing
f. swimming
g. writing
h. riding a bike

Hmm... I'm already good a swimming, so either e or g, but I would most likely end up choosing e.


~
Stephanie

No comments: