"KINDRED SPIRITS ARE NOT SO SCARCE AS I USED TO THINK.
IT'S SPLENDID TO FIND OUT THERE ARE SO MANY OF THEM IN THE WORLD."
- Anne of Green Gables

Kindred Spirits

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tag from Eldarwen :)

Tag Questions- List 5 things that make you Happy .
1.Jesus

2. Family

3.Friends

4. Comments on my blog
(and blogging)

5. Having fun

Tag Questions- List 5 of your favorite Bands that are Christan's.
Well, I don't have favorite Christian bands,
so I can't answer with Christian bands
but here's some of my favorite musicians/singers.

1. Celtic Woman

2. Eden String Quartet

3. Peasall Sisters

4. John Denver

5. Tim Hawkins

Tag Questions - List 5 of your favorite colors.
1. Blue
2. Red
3. Yellow
4. A rich green
5. A dainty white/silver

I tag all my followers! :)

~
Stephanie



1 comment:

Näna said...

Oh, I love John Denver. Great voice.