"KINDRED SPIRITS ARE NOT SO SCARCE AS I USED TO THINK.
IT'S SPLENDID TO FIND OUT THERE ARE SO MANY OF THEM IN THE WORLD."
- Anne of Green Gables

Kindred Spirits

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Quiz from Stephanie

I got this tag from Stephanie (another Stephanie other than me, of course :)) at Stephanie's Saga.  Thanks, Stephanie! :)

Rules: For the award, answer the 10 questions your tagger has made up, make up 10 of your own, and award 6 other bloggers!

(The other) Stephanie's Questions:

1. Would you rather take 5 quizzes or one big test? Depends on what kind of things they will be on.

2. What do you usually say when you answer the phone? Hello.

3. Would you ever consider reading the dictionary when you’re bored? No! There are so many other books in the world, I won't get bored at all! :)

4. What’s your least favorite chore? I like them all equally (but I think I like folding the light clothes a little better than all the rest).

5. What instrument (if any) do you play? I can play the 6-string acoustic guitar a little bit and am taking a DVD/CD course called Learn and Master Guitar.

6. Have you ever written on your pants with Sharpie? No.  If I had or did I would get in trouble, and with good reason!

7. What is your favorite thing to create/make? Dessert... Yum! :)

8. MM’s or Skittles? Skittles, please!

9. How technologically literate would you say you are? Hmm... well, I'd say I'm about moderate; not a nerdy genius and not clueless.  I'm in-between.

10. Have you ever taken a cooking class? No; I've been cooking since by myself probably around 12-13 yrs. old.

My questions:

1. About how many books do you read in a year?

2. What kind of politics do you most agree with (conservative, liberal, democrat, libertarian, etc.) ?

3.  Who is your favorite President?

4. Would you rather live in the city or country?

5. Do you like fiction or non-fiction stories?

6. Do you learn better visually or by just reading?

7. What is the one thing that you value most in a person?

8. What is the longest book (besides the Bible) that you have read?

9. What is your favorite way to travel (i.e. car, train, boat, plane, etc.)?

10. What is your favorite footwear (rubber boots, sandals, tennis shoes, etc.)?

I tag:
1. Queen Lucy

2. Nana
3. Taylor
4. Jo March
5. Eldarwen
6. Kitti Kat

For those of you who were tagged, please comment and let me know when you do the tag; Thanks!! :)








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Thanks for the comments on my blog, I don't think I had made it over here yet -gasp- :) Love your movie quotes on the sidebar, LOTR is one of my favorite movies ever! Along with the new Pride and Predjudice and the Narnia series! Oh, AND the Princess Bride too! Beam it up, Scotty :)

Näna said...

Thanks for the award, Stephanie! I'll try to get it up soon.