"KINDRED SPIRITS ARE NOT SO SCARCE AS I USED TO THINK.
IT'S SPLENDID TO FIND OUT THERE ARE SO MANY OF THEM IN THE WORLD."
- Anne of Green Gables

Kindred Spirits

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Who I write like

This is the guy who I write like... you may have heard of him. He wrote "Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy".  I don't know what to think, because I watched HGtG and it seemed weird, out of order, random and boring... Yikes!! I hope that means I don't write like that!!  Actually, good question - is my writing weird, out of order, random and boring?


I write like
Douglas Adams
I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

1 comment:

Mommy said...

What did you put in for your paragraphs? Something from your blog? I put in my paragraph from my blog and ended up with a science fiction author.