"KINDRED SPIRITS ARE NOT SO SCARCE AS I USED TO THINK.
IT'S SPLENDID TO FIND OUT THERE ARE SO MANY OF THEM IN THE WORLD."
- Anne of Green Gables

Kindred Spirits

Sunday, August 8, 2010

What Would a Cartoon Made in 1948 Have in Common with Today's World?

You're probably either thinking: "Good question... why don't you tell us, Stephanie!" Watch the following video and you'll have your question answered! Then you'll understand without me having to explain it to you. This cartoon was made in 1948 to help inform or remind people why America had become so great.  Unfortunately, a lot of people have taken Mr. Isms medicine and signed away their freedoms (although they would tell you otherwise).  This is about a 9 1/2 minute video, but it is DEFINITELY worth watching!! And if you feel like giving me feed back or letting yourself rant a little feel free (keep it clean!). I always love getting opinions and thoughts, especially on politics/government.  It helps me get to know and understand my bloggin' buddies better. :)




No comments: