"KINDRED SPIRITS ARE NOT SO SCARCE AS I USED TO THINK.
IT'S SPLENDID TO FIND OUT THERE ARE SO MANY OF THEM IN THE WORLD."
- Anne of Green Gables

Kindred Spirits

Monday, September 13, 2010

Tag from Carrie

1. Which do you like better: books or movies?
I am an either or person... I love stories in general, although I tend to be visual.  So stories like Pride and Prejudice and Ben Hur tend to be nicer and easier to watch then to read.

2. What is your favorite time period(s) in history to study/read about?
Edwardian, 1800's, 1900-1950.

3. Which would you rather read: a dictionary or an encyclopedia?
Encyclopedia.

4. Do you know any foreign languages?
I kind of know Spanish... I was using Rosetta Stone, bu then our computer crashed...

5. What is your favorite subject in school?
Reading or History (hard decision)

6. Writing or reading?
Reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :)

7. Have you ever written anything that has been published?
No.

8. What do you want to do/be when you grow up?
A mother would be my first choice or else a missionary in America.

9. Why do you blog?
I love to, I meet new friends...

10. Which would you rather have: cake or icecream?
Hmm... It depends on the flavor, but probably ice cream.

My questions are (if you don't have a blog, just answer the questions by leaving a comment):

1. Which do you like better - fall or spring?
2. Have you ever had surgery?
3. Do you like to write in cursive or printing?
4. What is your biggest fear?
5. Can you touch your tongue to your nose?
6. What is the longest period of time that you have read for?
7. What is the has been the hottest and coldest temperature at your house?
8. Have you ever had a paying job?
9. What is your favorite book (beside the Bible)?
10. Have you ever wanted to meet each of your followers face to face (if you don't have a blog, then how about a pen-pal)?

I tag:
1. Stephanie from Stephanie's Saga
2. Queen Lucy over at Libri
3. Taylor at Excelsior
4. Jo March from Scraps from My Workbasket
5. Nana at By the Way
6. Carrie at the Writing Maiden
7. Kitti Kat

Please leave me a comment to tell me when you have done this tag, girls! Thanks!

No comments: