"KINDRED SPIRITS ARE NOT SO SCARCE AS I USED TO THINK.
IT'S SPLENDID TO FIND OUT THERE ARE SO MANY OF THEM IN THE WORLD."
- Anne of Green Gables

Kindred Spirits

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

More Pictures...

that I have taken will be coming soon... they are pictures I took when I went to Luray Caverns and some property that used to belong to some ancestors of mine.  They built a house on that property in the Shenandoah Valley in 1730 (and other outbuildings), but the house was destroyed by a tornado in the 1950's. Now all that's left is the chimneys and foundation.  It was neat though. :) But anyway there's a LOT of pictures so sorting and editing is taking a while.

Also there is my 100th post in the near future, and I hope to do a blog party/giveaway... I have to come up with some thing to giveaway, and have an idea, but I am NOT going to tell ya'll.  :)


No comments: