"KINDRED SPIRITS ARE NOT SO SCARCE AS I USED TO THINK.
IT'S SPLENDID TO FIND OUT THERE ARE SO MANY OF THEM IN THE WORLD."
- Anne of Green Gables

Kindred Spirits

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Several things I am thankful for are:
  • My savior, the Lord Jesus Christ!
  • Family (including a new sibling next spring)!
  • My home!
  • Friends!
  • The snow outside my window right now!
the list goes on....

Right now the house smells absolutely wonderful with the smell of pumpkin pie that I just made up (it's baking). We're also making apple pie, green bean casserole, squash, and sweet potatoes and yams. And of course we'll have turkey... :) Hope you all are having a wonderful Thanksgiving day!

1 comment:

Reilly Clan 13 said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!!
HOpe your was great, Well tell you all about mine next time I see you. :)
Samantha