"KINDRED SPIRITS ARE NOT SO SCARCE AS I USED TO THINK.
IT'S SPLENDID TO FIND OUT THERE ARE SO MANY OF THEM IN THE WORLD."
- Anne of Green Gables

Kindred Spirits

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Water... Who Thought It Could Be So Dangerous?

Well, the flood in Japan has definitely shown just how dangerous a tsunami can be. It's kinda interesting how we have to have water to live, but too much water will kill and destroy. Recently my dad emailed me this link to ABC News' website where they have aerial pictures of the same areas - before and after the tsunami. Here's the LINK.

The earthquake did some interesting readjustments to things too. For instance Japan has shifted quite a bit from it's original position. Also the earthquake actually tilted the earth 6 inches off it's axis!! Isn't that kind of scary? I've been noticing that there have been an unusual number of natural disasters, revolutions in lots of countries, etc. that make me wonder - Are we in the last days as Revelation talks about? Maybe I'm just being a little overreacting or something, but still it makes me wonder when I compare everything that's going on in the world with Revelation. But people were wrong when they thought it was the end of the world during World War 2. So, who knows? Call me crazy if you like, but it's just a thought.

No comments: