"KINDRED SPIRITS ARE NOT SO SCARCE AS I USED TO THINK.
IT'S SPLENDID TO FIND OUT THERE ARE SO MANY OF THEM IN THE WORLD."
- Anne of Green Gables

Kindred Spirits

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I Got My Rebel XS Today...

which mercifully charged in only 2 hours! And then I promptly took it outside and started snapping pictures of flowers. In total I took over 200 pictures today (and a couple family members took a few)! Yep, I'm addicted to my camera now. So be prepared to be simply stomped with pictures. :) I don't want to go back to a point and shoot anytime soon, except for taking video. Oh, and I've heard of people naming their cameras and I'd just like to know - why name the camera? I'm just curious. :)


And please by all means, leave a comment telling me what you think. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congratulations on your new camera! I named my T1i right after I got it, not that I actually call it by its name. :)

Sophia said...

Yay! How fun is a new camera?!?

I actually get why some people name their cameras. To me, it makes it more personable, more fun, and lets everyone know my dedication to Mr. Thornton :D

Just kidding, I don't have a camera of my own yet, but rest assured that I'm prepared :)

Sophia said...

And I love the new layout, btw!