"KINDRED SPIRITS ARE NOT SO SCARCE AS I USED TO THINK.
IT'S SPLENDID TO FIND OUT THERE ARE SO MANY OF THEM IN THE WORLD."
- Anne of Green Gables

Kindred Spirits

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Happy 16th Birthday, Nana!

My dear, sweet friend, Nana, is having her 16th birthday! So if ya'll would head over to her blog, By the Way to wish her the best, I know she'd love it. :)

I became friends with Nana last June. Both our mom's miscarried about a week apart. We commented on each others' blogs and that eventually led to the exchange of emails. Nana and I have never met face to face, but we are great friends. It almost feels as if I've known Nana for years and years, not just a measly one year... must be that great Italian blood running through her veins. :)

Nana is so unique and such a blessing to know.

She loves the Lord and isn't afraid to talk about it.

She's very witty and funny.

She's a wonderful blog designer - in fact she's redesigning my new blog right now.

You're such a good friend Nana!



2 comments:

Mikailah Autumn said...

I will definitely check her blog out! :)

Näna said...

Aw...thank you so much, Stephanie! You are so sweet and such a wonderful friend. Hugs!

Love ya,
Nana

p.s. I did get your two lovely emails and do plan on replying...just a bit busy at the moment. I am making progress on your design, though, and will let you know when I am finished!

-B