"KINDRED SPIRITS ARE NOT SO SCARCE AS I USED TO THINK.
IT'S SPLENDID TO FIND OUT THERE ARE SO MANY OF THEM IN THE WORLD."
- Anne of Green Gables

Kindred Spirits

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Drum Roll, Please!!

The results are in.


We have a winner...


of a beautiful bracelet made by yours truly.


Do you all want to know?


Well, first I'll tell you how the winner was chosen. Gotta build up the suspense, right? ;)


I wrote all the entries down on a piece of paper, cut the paper up, put those slips of paper in a box, shook it up very well... and then.

And then I called my littlest brother over (who's a toddler) and had him reach into the box, pick out one slip of paper.

I took the slip of paper and read the name.

The name said...

*Drum roll*




Congratulations, Miss Sophia! :D


You can contact me with a comment, and we'll get things settled, okay? ;)

Click HERE to go to Miss Sophia's blog. Maybe even leave a comment telling her congrats? ;) I know she'd love it. :D

1 comment:

Sophia said...

Oh yay! What a fun giveaway - I'm excited to have won! I'm pretty sure you have my email, let me know :)