"KINDRED SPIRITS ARE NOT SO SCARCE AS I USED TO THINK.
IT'S SPLENDID TO FIND OUT THERE ARE SO MANY OF THEM IN THE WORLD."
- Anne of Green Gables

Kindred Spirits

Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Last Hours, Minutes, and Seconds of 2011


It is at night right now... 11:04pm to be exact. In exactly 56 minutes it will be 2012. 2011 will be over and done. That year number will never come again. Crazy.

This year has been a full one, and then some. I have been through a lot... my dad lost his job in September (prayer would be appreciated - he needs a new job, quick), I got a new sibling this year, I traveled back to Virginia for a few weeks... it's been a crazy, wild ride. Now that having been said, I will continue typing (and post) this when the ball drops. So I will see you then.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, now it is 11:58pm. Two more minutes of 2011. Actually make that one... the ball is dropping... NOW!!


HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL YOU WONDERFUL FOLKS!!! :D

1 comment:

Mikailah Autumn said...

Happy (late) New Year, Stephanie!! :)