"KINDRED SPIRITS ARE NOT SO SCARCE AS I USED TO THINK.
IT'S SPLENDID TO FIND OUT THERE ARE SO MANY OF THEM IN THE WORLD."
- Anne of Green Gables

Kindred Spirits

Sunday, January 15, 2012

SNOW, GLORIOUS SNOW!!

HALLELUJAH!! I think I hear the angels singing in heaven - cause it snowed! :D We got a total of 2 - 2/12 inches... and we're forcasted for more! Woohoo!!


Sorry - I'm just a tad bit excited. For me I love to sled, make snow forts, have snowball fights... and most importantly, get some awesome snow shots! :D


Have any of you all had snow? Some people in our area complain about snow in the winter. Well, sorry to be blunt, but - duh, its WINTER. It's SUPPOSED to snow. Lovely white snow. :D


What do you all think of these photos? I had so much fun editing these. If you want to see more, just go to my photography blog - HERE.


Also, just a head's up... but make sure you enter my giveaway. It's for the whole month of January, so you still have plenty of time. I only have one entry so far, so let's see some more entries. Pretty Please? :)


Oh, and this is night before last's sunset. Winter sunsets are always so glorious. Love 'em. ;)

Have a  wonderful week, dear readers. :D

1 comment:

Näna said...

Congrats on the snow! Everything looks beautiful - great job on the photos!