"KINDRED SPIRITS ARE NOT SO SCARCE AS I USED TO THINK.
IT'S SPLENDID TO FIND OUT THERE ARE SO MANY OF THEM IN THE WORLD."
- Anne of Green Gables

Kindred Spirits

Monday, February 6, 2012

Drum Roll Please!! We Have the Winners!!

I'm sure you all (at least for those of you who entered) are just dying to know who won what. Well, I'm going to have to keep you in suspense whilst I explain how I drew the winners. :)

Okay, so there were SIX people who entered. And there are SIX prizes. And since you are allowed to win only one prize, and since there was an equal number of prizes and people entered, instead of counting up all the entries each person did, I just wrote down the prizes on six slips of paper. And had my little siblings take turns drawing a slip of paper out of the teapot. Do you get how I did it? I'm not very good at explaining... *sheepish grin*

Now, to get these prizes, you can leave a comment on here (that I promise NOT to publish) with your mailing address. Or if you know my email address, then just email me with your mailing address. And let's get those addresses sooner, rather than later, okay? ;)

Now that you know how the winners were picked, let's get this party started. :D

 Prize #1 goes to....
Carrie!!
 Prize #2 goes to...
 Samantha!!

 Prize #3 goes to...

 Prize #4 goes to...
 Nana!!
from By the Way

Prize #5 goes to...
 Miss Sophia!!

And finally, prize #6 goes to...
Sveta!!

Congratulations, Girls!! :D
I hope all of you enjoy your beautiful prizes... and thanks to the Etsy shop owners who were gracious enough to donate some of their beautiful items!! :)

No comments: