"KINDRED SPIRITS ARE NOT SO SCARCE AS I USED TO THINK.
IT'S SPLENDID TO FIND OUT THERE ARE SO MANY OF THEM IN THE WORLD."
- Anne of Green Gables

Kindred Spirits

Monday, May 14, 2012

PLEASE Give Your Opinion.

I want to hear from as many of you as possible... because I'm trying to make an important decision.

I have run out of photo storage for posts on this blog... and I want to know if you all think that I should start a new one (same name, of course), or if I should just stay on this one, and just not be able to post ANY photos. :/ Which would be slightly annoying, because I was just thinking of getting together a giveaway (I'm not revealing what the theme would be yet ;)), and then I could post any pics of the prizes. Plus I usually like to include at least one photo in almost every post. If I start up a new blog, a giveaway to celebrate will definitely be in the works.

So please, pretty please, tell me what you think. :)

2 comments:

Emily Ann Putzke said...

I ran out of space too and you can always use photobucket. It's free and you gets lots of storage but you have to use a html code, but they make it really easy. Just an option!

Brianna Wachter said...

As Emily said, you could use Photobucket or when I ran out I just purchased more. It's only about $5...not bad, really. I do think you should stay on here though as that is where all your posts are and stuff.