"KINDRED SPIRITS ARE NOT SO SCARCE AS I USED TO THINK.
IT'S SPLENDID TO FIND OUT THERE ARE SO MANY OF THEM IN THE WORLD."
- Anne of Green Gables

Kindred Spirits

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Summer Splash



What are two songs that describe you?  
"Country Road" by John Denver, "Amazing Grace", and "Dueling Fiddles" with Mairead Nesbitt.

 Mairead Nesbitt - my favorite fiddler ever.

What do you most fear? 
Falling off of a cliff edge, or getting trapped under or in something.

 
What color(s) dominate(s) your wardrobe?
Blue and Red.




How do you normally do you hair? 
Normally I just throw my hair up in a pony tail or pull back. On Sundays or when there's a party, or I'm going somewhere I might do it up fancier. Depends on how much time I have.


Do you prefer milkshakes or smoothies? 
Vanilla milkshake, all the way!!

Do you like the color pink?
I do not like bright, hot pinks. I like delicate pinks - pastel preferably. But I like purple over pink.



What is your favorite flower? 
Carnations and Roses. I can't decide between the two.



How many states have you been to?
Oh, yikes! Probably a dozen, at least. Some of them I went to when I was a baby so I don't remember. And some I just rode a train through. But I do remember going to Virginia, Michigan, and Oregon. 


What is your favorite thing about June?
That it's just that much closer to summer! :) 


Describe your "dream wedding location." 

Either in a big red barn in the country, or a beautiful castle. I want to either go rustic, or go all out dainty and gorgeous. Yeah, neither is probably reality, but I can dream can't I? :)

2 comments:

Marianela said...

Interesting answers. :) The pink dress looks so beautiful, and roses are my favorite type of flower too.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for participating! I loved reading your answers!

You have a very lovely blog btw!

Blessings,
RJ