"KINDRED SPIRITS ARE NOT SO SCARCE AS I USED TO THINK.
IT'S SPLENDID TO FIND OUT THERE ARE SO MANY OF THEM IN THE WORLD."
- Anne of Green Gables

Kindred Spirits

Thursday, June 2, 2011

I Just Can't Wait for Summer...

 Well, here's some of the pictures that I promised to post. The rest will have to wait for another post.

Recently I was at someone's house, which was close enough for me to walk down to the beach. I LOVE beaches... minus the half naked people in bikinis and swim trunks. Luckily this beach didn't have any people on it. :)

So here's some pictures that I snapped.



This beach has the cutest little stream. And I would have waded in it, but I was wearing my tennis shoes.





















2 comments:

Sophia said...

I love the beach too! Looking forward to wearing my (modest) swimsuit! :)

Reilly Clan 13 said...

Wonderful pictures Steph, You did a great job.
:)
Samantha