"KINDRED SPIRITS ARE NOT SO SCARCE AS I USED TO THINK.
IT'S SPLENDID TO FIND OUT THERE ARE SO MANY OF THEM IN THE WORLD."
- Anne of Green Gables

Kindred Spirits

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Meet My New Buddy

I'd like you all to meet an especially talented, highly prized new little friend.

He's extremely good at playing music, and loves to stay next to me... or more appropriotely clipped to me - whether it be skirt or blouse. He's wonderful at making time fly by... and he can play such a wide variety of music, too! *Sigh* I love him... he's my bestest buddy. :)

So... anyway some of you may be wondering what his name is. It's Blue.

Readers, meet Blue.

Blue, meet the Readers.

There. Now you are properly introduced. Blue will definitely be one of three necessary accouterments for me to take with me where ever I go (the other two being my purse and camera :D).

Hope you all are having a great week. And some nice weather... :)

3 comments:

Brianna Wachter said...

Very nice. I have an iPod classic that I love to death. Actually I loved my first one so much when it dies last year I got another just like it :) Great color, btw.

Stephanie said...

Thanks, Nana! :) I actually got it for free from a friend - and in practically brand new condition. :)

I love the color too. :)

~Stephanie

Elizabeth said...

Cute! I have to agree with you that these things are really necessary. ;) I have to say that since my cheepo MP3 player died. I have simply been starved for music! I am saving up to get a ipod. I hope I can get one soon! *sigh*