"KINDRED SPIRITS ARE NOT SO SCARCE AS I USED TO THINK.
IT'S SPLENDID TO FIND OUT THERE ARE SO MANY OF THEM IN THE WORLD."
- Anne of Green Gables

Kindred Spirits

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Strep Throat, Choir Music, and Polyvore

Ugh. Don't you just hate it when you get sick right when you have a bunch of plans? And the weather is getting so nice. Yeah, well, that's my predicament - Strep Throat.

And to boot, I'm supposed to practice every day (that's kind of a self implied requirement) for a home school conference choir I'm going to be in. And Strep has knocked practicing right outta the water. But I've got medicine, so I should be good to go soon. :)


I've also been blowing some of this sick time by making a few outfits on Polyvore. :)







So now I'm going to go outside and take a nap. Or read a new library book. :)

1 comment:

Sophia said...

Sorry you're sick! Know how it feels :(

I like the hiking polyvore!