"KINDRED SPIRITS ARE NOT SO SCARCE AS I USED TO THINK.
IT'S SPLENDID TO FIND OUT THERE ARE SO MANY OF THEM IN THE WORLD."
- Anne of Green Gables

Kindred Spirits

Monday, May 7, 2012

Pic Monkey...

I recently came across a photo editing website (which is nice since Picnik went to Google Plus)... it's called Pic Monkey.

I must admit, I am really impressed with this program. I might even like it better than Picnik. It's super fast (at least, for me), and high quality. And EVERYTHING is free. No "upgrades" like what Picnik would bother you about.

So... I've tried out a few photos, and picked this one to show you the before & after. Tell me what ya'll think. :)

BEFORE:

AFTER:

I kind of like how I edited it, and kind of don't. But I like it anyway. :)

1 comment:

Isabel Caroline said...

I love the way the sky looks in the edited photo :))

~Lily

lilycarolinephotography.blogspot.com